WHAT IS Nano Needling?
Nano Needling is a minimally invasive treatment that uses sterile, single-use needles to puncture the skin and create micro-injuries. The micro-injuries induce the body’s natural healing response, which includes the production of new collagen and elastin fibers. This process leads to smoother, firmer skin with fewer wrinkles and fine lines.
While the needles used in nano needling are so small that they don’t break the skin’s surface, you will feel mild discomfort as they penetrate your skin. Your skin may also appear pink or red after treatment; this is normal and should fade within 12 hours.
Nano Needling can be used on all areas of the face, neck, chest and hands, as well as backs of knees and shins—anywhere you want to tighten your skin!
Why Should I Get NANO NEEDLING Treatment?
If you’re looking to improve your skin, you may be considering getting a treatment like nano needling. Nano needling is a type of treatment that uses a needle to puncture your skin and prompt the production of collagen, which can help reduce wrinkles and other signs of aging.
If you are not sure whether or not nano needling is right for you, consider the following benefits:
1) It stimulates collagen production in your skin. Collagen is what gives your skin its elasticity and helps keep it looking young. When we age, our bodies produce less collagen and this can lead to wrinkles and other signs of aging. Nano needling causes new collagen to be produced in your skin, which helps reduce these signs by making your skin more supple and youthful looking again.
2) It promotes new cell growth in the area being treated, which can help reduce acne scars as well as stretch marks and other types of scarring on the surface layer of your skin—making them less noticeable when they are healed after treatment has finished up!
How Long Does it take to complete NANO NEEDLING Treatment?
Your session will take anywhere from 30 – 90 minutes depending on your skin type and mostly the severity.
What Can I Expect After NANO NEEDLING Treatment?
After your first NANO NEEDLING treatment:
- Your skin will be red for a few days.
- You may notice some swelling and bruising after your treatment. This should go away on its own within a week or two.
- You may experience mild discomfort while the serum is being applied to your face during the procedure, but this should subside once it’s over.
- After your second NANO NEEDLING treatment:
- Your skin will still be red for about 24 hours after your second treatment, but it should return to normal within a few days.